GENERAL TRADING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
of , Crangon Holding BV. Reg. No. 61897973, VAT No. NL854538008B01, a company based in Staartweg 12 8322ND, URK Holland, entered in 2014.
These General Trading Terms and Conditions form an essential and necessary part of every offer and
every agreement concluded with the Crangon Holding BV. By acceptance of these terms and conditions, within
the meaning of section 263 of the Commercial Code, Section III, both parties exclude statutory
regulations of the Commercial Code, Section III, which are inconsistent with them.
- Modification of terms and conditions
These General Trading Terms and Conditions may only be modified by written amendments, signed
by a person authorized by the Crangon Holding BV (Contractor).
– The Seller Issued Full Corporate Offer(FCO) to Buyer.
– The Buyer signs, seals and sends back FCO to the Seller within max. 5 working days .
– The Buyer Issued Letter of Intent(LOI) or Purchase Order(PO) to Seller.
– The Seller issues the draft Sales and purchase Contract and sends to the Buyer.
– The Buyer returns the revised draft Sales and purchase Contract,to the Seller within 72 hours.
– The Seller reviews and confirms the changes made by the – Buyer. If acceptable, issues the
final Sales and purchase Contract and sends to the Buyer.
– The Buyer returns the final, agreed, signed, sealed within 48 hours
– Seller Countersigned & sealed,then return to buyer.
– The seller issued a proforma invoice and send to the buyer for the agreed down payment.
– Proforma Invoice once raised will be valid for 72 hours only.
- Buyer is required to make a down payment for order processing,guarantee and shipping.
- Supplier can make arrangements for a meeting,visit or inspection with buyer only when buyer order
is confirmed. Ones order is confirmed it will be processed and supplier will make necessary arrangements for a visit.
The buyer or his/her representative comes down to inspect the goods and make analyse to ascertain the quality.
- Buyer shall have had the opportunity to, if Buyer so requested, spot-check the Goods for purity level before transport of the goods to the country where the Assay is to be performed.
- Buyer shall have had the opportunity to, if Buyer so requested, have a third party designated by Buyer inspect any or all of the goods identified.
- Pre Loading Inspection survey by SGS(Standard Global Services).
For brokers and Mediators all commissions will be discuss by buyer and Crangon Holding BV.
- Delivery Date
The date mutually accepted by both Seller and Buyer. Unless otherwise stated in Seller’s order confirmation, all periods stated for delivery or completion run from the Effective Date and are to be treated as estimates only not involving any contractual obligations.
- Price of Goods
The price for the Products shall be the price agreed upon between the parties.Unless otherwise agreed by the Company in writing, the price for the Goods shall be the price set out in the Company’s price list published on the date of delivery or deemed delivery.
- The price for the Goods shall be inclusive of any value added tax or sales tax and all costs or charges in relation to packaging, loading, unloading, carriage and insurance, all of which amounts the
supplier shall pay in addition when it is due to pay for the Goods. ( For CIF terms Only).
- All payments shall be payable within 72 hours of the day that the respective invoice is issued.
- We are not a bank and we cannot finance your purchase so please refrain from making such demands.
- Supplier will provide complete documentation at every step.
– Three signed originals of Commercial Invoices in favor of Buyer.
– 3/3 set of Bill of Lading
– Packing List
– Certificate of Weight, Quantity and Quality issued by SGS
– certificate of origin
– Insurance Certificate
– Certificate of Ownership
– Certificate of Free Circulation of Goods (EUR1)(For Non EU countries).
Additional documents will be provided by supplier upon request from buyer.
- Ownership of the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until the Company has received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of:
a. the Goods; and
b. all other sums which are or which become due to the Company from the Buyer on any account.
- Defects of goods
The Buyer shall check delivered goods carefully as soon as possible, and any complaints referring to delivered goods must be filed with the Contractor by e-mail or by registered mail within 14 days of the takeover of goods according to the delivery note. If a complaint is sent by e-mail, consequently a written notice must be sent by registered mail within seven days of the goods takeover according to the delivery note. A complaint should be attached with photo documentation of the established defects of goods.